• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PRE PLAY OFF PLANS

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Waking up in the middle of the night then desperately trawling the internet hoping to find a way to watch the game.
That's me too. it's 7.30 p.m UK right SEA?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Odd that we've got a big match, the biggest for a couple of seasons, and none of us are going.

Hanlons delivered me some Yellow Hammer last week, so a few of those pre-match as I do at St James Park. As for the rest of the day I think I'll potter around in the garden trying not to think about the game! Thank goodness I'd swapped out my evening shift today!

Avening Posse

Setting my alarm for 4am........

StroudGrecian

Tartex canapés or sammidges with the Rooibos Stroudy ?
Busy day working from home today Al, certainly some rooibos to be drunk this afternoon but I'll be on the cider and fish fingers come kick off.

GJW

Working from home today then grab something to eat, grab a cold beer and get comfy on the sofa. Oh, and turn the volume up.

i8cornwall

I actually can’t bring myself to watch it and didn’t watch the semis either. Just find it agony watching games via TV, least if I am there i can be with mates who feel the same or sing/shout.

I’m going to have a very long run and hopefully come home to find we are in league one.

enjoy what ever plans you all have tho everyone and see you all on the other side so to speak! Haha

thermopylai

I’m going to spend most of today on the toilet I think.
Its meant to be something you don't usually do, FBH!

I'm relieved to find that there is a proper way to watch the game here, broadcast on DAZN. Had to watch the semi on a dodgy feed that cut out for five mins just as Bowman scored... The commentry will be in German - but considering that commentators here regularly used words like "abgefälscht" (pronounced "ab-ge-felched"), its always entertaining.

iscalad

NowTV day pass sorted. Missus is away. Last time she was away when I watched City on TV was the second leg against Torquay. Beer in the fridge.

Jammers20

Homemade Chicken & Bacon Nachos. will just be the Wife and I watching at home :)

OmanGrecian

Get home from work about 1730 (Italy time). Turn TV on, order pizza, walk around nervously for a few hours until kick off at 2030 (Italy time). My gf will undoubtedly call from the US as the match kicks off and I'll have to explain the reason for cutting the conversation short.

Last edited: