• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

prɒpəˈɡandə

"information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view."

Was prompted to look up the classical definition of propaganda after receiving the article attributed to Reuben Reid pushed out through Facebook.

I am not sure who is currently responsible for authorising this stuff but do they think we're stupid?

I think we now have a highly paid Media Manager (Pop Larkins) and a full time Marketing Manager , and no doubt Tagg will see sight of everything.

I can't imagine for one minute Reid authored this himself but rather his name was put against a Tagg directed piece.

As he's only been in a City shirt for a matter of days even he must realise this call to fans " not to boo and hiss" makes him sound like a fool.

As a long term fan I am not barracking the team ONLY Tisdale, Tagg and Perryman. They also know this! Which is why they've got Reid to act as the fall guy.

This follows on from Taggs grandiose but cataclysmic state of the nation speech and Tisdales catastophic media interviews.

We all support our team which is why we want the triad out and out now!

We can only hope that if there's a board meeting due this week , we find enough Board members with the spine to say enough is enough.

There are credible managers being added to the available list everyday.

Go find them - in our current position , statistically the worst ever in our league history, there is no defence of the status quo and little or no risk in immediate change

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I'm not quite sure who the "we" is that you're speaking for, but it's becoming clearer by the day that you have a serious case of Taggophobia.

Lez, on the otherhand, a bit like Geoffwp and a few others, is Taggoholic.

Me? I'm Taggnostic.

Just sayin'.

I'm not quite sure who the "we" is that you're speaking for, but it's becoming clearer by the day that you have a serious case of Taggophobia.

Me? I'm Taggnostic.

Just sayin'.
Trying not to be, as between you and I , I am grateful for the hours he puts in BUT it has become entirely obvious where the ultimate problem lies.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me? I'm Taggnostic.

Just sayin'.
I thought you were Tisnostic?

D__Lo__

Do you have a link to the article? On a separate side-note, there's an interview with Reid knocking about and some have complimented his honesty. Personally I thought it was all pretty standard 'footballer-talk' and not especially informative but certainly nothing more sinister as it's the kind of thing you hear from players up and down the country.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member

Me? I'm Taggnostic.

Just sayin'.
Hahaha.. funny enough I was reminded that day when he screamed at me about exeweb. All i said was "we provide the paper and the ink" :D :D

Never a fan of Larkins at the echo but find him better now and the programme is top notch imho

What happened to Hilary Broadley? she was suppose to be PR at the club and now gone.....

Pete Martin (CTID)

Hahaha.. funny enough I was reminded that day when he screamed at me about exeweb. All i said was "we provide the paper and the ink" :D :D

Never a fan of Larkins at the echo but find him better now and the programme is top notch imho

What happened to Hilary Broadley? she was suppose to be PR at the club and now gone.....
She was summarily ejected (allegedly)....by one of your big buddies (allegedly) In any event, she wasn't PR as such, she was working voluntarily one day a week to provide (I believe) mostly marketing advice.

She was summarily ejected (allegedly)....by one of your big buddies (allegedly) In any event, she wasn't PR as such, she was working voluntarily one day a week to provide (I believe) mostly marketing advice.
Ejected ?? for what reason???

Pete Martin (CTID)

No idea. I'm sure it was done politely, but seemed very sudden, with no comment or explanation that I've heard (but, then, I suppose there's no reason why I would).

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just read this. Agree it seems odd that RR is saying it when he's only been here five minutes rather than someone more senior/well-established.