• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Portsmouth V's Exeter City EFL Trophy SF Official Match Day Thread

Rog H K

Safe travels those who are going. (I would of myself but can't swap staff around).
Not many ocations we have a chance for a bit of silverware. City have played some great footie in this competition so far. I watched the Ipswich game and thought our young lads were outstanding. Be a good reward for them if they get to the twin tower thing. Also a few ££££. So sod the politics Come on you RED'S!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Fareham Grecian

What happens if it is level at 90 mins? Extra time or straight to pennos?

And yes, I *am* too lazy to look it up...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
What happens if it is level at 90 mins? Extra time or straight to pennos?

And yes, I *am* too lazy to look it up...
Penalties, Fareham.

Copernicus

Penalties, Fareham.
Thats good, I am staying up to watch this one, if I can stay awake :unsure:

IndoMike

Thats good, I am staying up to watch this one, if I can stay awake :unsure:
I'll try to, but for me it's 3 a.m : the worst time. Also the Argyle away to Macca to monitor.

Copernicus

3am, pah! that's just an early start, then you can go off to work after the match. :rolleyes:

11pm here, then I get up for work at 5:30, I think an afternoon siesta is on the cards.

Speaking of Scumuff, the game moving to a Monday night is very annoying but I will stay up for that one too.

Avening Posse

6.45am kick off here, that's just fine when compared to the usual 2am at the weekend :)

OmanGrecian

6.45am kick off here, that's just fine when compared to the usual 2am at the weekend :)
8.45pm here :)

IndoMike

3am, pah! that's just an early start, then you can go off to work after the match. :rolleyes:

11pm here, then I get up for work at 5:30, I think an afternoon siesta is on the cards.

Speaking of Scumuff, the game moving to a Monday night is very annoying but I will stay up for that one too.
Problem is waking up the missus at 3 : she has to get up at 5. Anyway, I promise I'll follow the match if I can