• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v The Mighty Exeter City MDT. 3pm KO

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right. It's Good Friday

So we have 3 hours of abstinence followed by 2 hours of relaxation and exaltation as we watch Taylor's young tyro's rip an ageing and going-nowhere Vale apart, and coast to an easy 3-0 win

That's the script. Go gett'em lads.

Can you here Robbie sing? We can't hear a fookin thing.

UTC

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have absolutely no idea, Vale seemed to have found some form, you never know whether we sparkle or flounder currently, gotta stay optimistic though. I wonder if Williams is ready to start yet?

IndoMike

Right. It's Good Friday

So we have 3 hours of abstinence followed by 2 hours of relaxation and exaltation as we watch Taylor's young tyro's rip an ageing and going-nowhere Vale apart, and coast to an easy 3-0 win

That's the script. Go gett'em lads.

Can you here Robbie sing? We can't hear a fookin thing.

UTC
Solo la victoria nos interesa!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently no Jake Taylor today due to injury.

Jason's preview

Legohead

Banned
We could have all gone to Vale Park today. Plenty of space for us all to social distance.

Interesting to see if McKirdy starts for them and how much time on the pitch Williams might get for us.

Performance wise it will need to be somewhat better than our last 4 games otherwise I think a draw would be the best we could hope for.

We look a very disjointed side at the moment so I'll go 1-1. Bowman finally finding the net many games after returning from suspension.

fred binneys head

Really want us to win this one, not only for the points and the promotion push, but I work with a Vale fan so it would be good to have the bragging rights, especially after they dominated us in their 2-0 win at the Park earlier in the season.

I'll go Vale 1 - 3 City (Bowman, Jay, Williams)

Red red

Daryl Clarke sides normally do well against us, so hopefully we stop this.
Nice to see Kite involved if Taylor out. I don’t really care if we play like Brazil or Exmouth 3 points main thing

iscalad

Tough one this. Vale are on a decent run. A win would be brilliant, but I think I'd settle for a draw.

Alistair20000

Bad vibes about this match

2-1 loss with Big Nige sent off. Jay for us.

Happy Easter everyone.

Legohead

Banned
I'm sure you predict that Big Nige will get his marching orders every game Ali. :ROFLMAO: