• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale tickets

bumble1976

Looking up optimistically...unless I get depressed
Long shot but worth a punt…

If anyone has a single ticket going for the Stansfield stand then I would happily but it off you. Am already going but want to take my son with me.

Failing that, if you had 2 tickets for any other part of the ground then I’m equally interested (and will sell on my single ticket that I currently have for the Stansfield stand).

Thanks (in hope rather than expectation!)…

bumble1976

Long shot but worth a punt…

If anyone has a single ticket going for the Stansfield stand then I would happily but it off you. Am already going but want to take my son with me.

Failing that, if you had 2 tickets for any other part of the ground then I’m equally interested (and will sell on my single ticket that I currently have for the Stansfield stand).

Thanks (in hope rather than expectation!)…
Apologies for bumping own post but just in case of any last minute drop outs…

Same here - seeking 2 tickets :oops:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worth keeping an eye on the #ECFC hashtag over on Twitter, have seen a few people offering tickets at face value - albeit mainly singles. Suspect one or two of them may be Port Vale fans who somehow managed to obtain tickets for home parts of the ground!

CityTillIDie

There’s a Facebook page for ecfc tickets as well

bumble1976

Worth keeping an eye on the #ECFC hashtag over on Twitter, have seen a few people offering tickets at face value - albeit mainly singles. Suspect one or two of them may be Port Vale fans who somehow managed to obtain tickets for home parts of the ground!
Thanks Egg - that’s really helpful. Will keep an eye out

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've had an email to our Exeweb email offering 4 e-tickets for sale. It was in the spam folder so I've no idea if the offer is genuine.

bumble1976

I've had an email to our Exeweb email offering 4 e-tickets for sale. It was in the spam folder so I've no idea if the offer is genuine.
Hants - worth a shot? How would we be able to check it out? If you’re happy to send me details then I can contact them and try and sniff out if it’s genuine

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've dropped you a PM. Who knows if they're legit!

Can I take the other 2 of these, if you found out there was anything in this? Thanks