Port Vale pre Championship Play Off Final 7th May 22

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
St James Rd will be closed to road traffic tomorrow from 1pm to 6pm, bear that in mind if you are a Blue Badge Holder who parks along that road on match days.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Get orf the pitch"!

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
No chance
I think the main request is to clear the pitch after the (inevitable ?) invasion so that the players, manager etc can do a lap of honour. We understand why pitch invasions take place, but staying there and preventing the planned celebrations is selfish and spoils the after game events for manager, players and other spectators.

Grexican72

Arrived in Exeter at midday, ready for my first City live experience since seeing us crush Argyle in late 2019. Went for the customary Nandos. Sitting outside afterwards, enjoying the sunshine, and who walks by except Tim Dieng, looking resplendent!!? All I could think of to do was to shout over "TIM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"
He gave me a nod with a broad grin on his face.

My weekend has already been made.
Hey Antman !
Enjoy the game, jealous I can't be there with you. Went to the Swindon game in March which was good, but tomorrow will be special.
All the best from Puebla Mexico.

Gareth Scyner :) UTC!

Dubai Grecian

I think the main request is to clear the pitch after the (inevitable ?) invasion so that the players, manager etc can do a lap of honour. We understand why pitch invasions take place, but staying there and preventing the planned celebrations is selfish and spoils the after game events for manager, players and other spectators.
lets hope the vale fans are good natured as we give them a wave