• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale discussion

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I could also argue a case for Coley starting tonight ahead of Jevani but I can't be arsed!
You can't as there's no case to argue.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have! (Oldham MDT #308)
Not sure if this is supposed to be a competition but I mentioned him first - post 255!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
FBH, I've been given a shirt by Andy Holloway to give to you tonight. I'll bring it into the away end before the game and likely give it to Di Lee or one of the EDGs if I don't see you.

In answer to your question, about 200ish I believe 😆
Forget about the football - the most important questions of the night are did FBH get his shirt and did he get to meet his hero.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Forget about the football - the most important questions of the night are did FBH get his shirt and did he get to meet his hero.
OMFG, I didn’t know he was there last night! I got my shirt from Di Lee (lovely to meet her, she remembered my dad, what a lovely lady) but I didn’t know Ryan was in the away end 😳

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
FBH, I've been given a shirt by Andy Holloway to give to you tonight. I'll bring it into the away end before the game and likely give it to Di Lee or one of the EDGs if I don't see you.

In answer to your question, about 200ish I believe 😆
Due to an accident on the A50 slowing us down, I didn’t get there until 7.45pm but I got the shirt from Di Lee, thanks for bringing it up 👍