• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Most. Boring. Party. Ever.

View attachment 8596
Still. F*kcing. Illegal.Though.

tavyred

View attachment 8596

It's like a lunch break at a speed awareness course.
You got pinged by the Dorset plod after Bournemouth away like I did then Jinx? 😡

Alistair20000

View attachment 8596

Durham looked like much more fun!
Compared with the miserablist lefty dinner party in North London attended by Magic Grandpa it looks a wee bit jolly.

Feckin’ bought in sammidges mind. No taste. (n)

Grecian2K

One lingering question though.

Although clearly named and identified in many of the available photos how come "Submarine Simon" seemed to have escaped FPNs, even when his boss and the chancellor were censured?

I think the "totally incorruptible and honest" Met owe us at least that explanation. Mind you, probably already too busy getting ready to defend the next lot of their lads from the next breaking scandal. In sure that funny handshakes and rolled up trouser legs had nothing to do with their deliberations.

Alistair20000

You got pinged by the Dorset plod after Bournemouth away like I did then Jinx? 😡
My last ping from Plod in Dorset was an online Driver Awareness Course so no sammidges

tavyred

My last ping from Plod in Dorset was an online Driver Awareness Course so no sammidges
No such option for me Al, it was attend in person for the obligatory finger wagging session or take the points. I don’t recall sammidges either, just a mid lecture brew. 🤷‍♂️

Grecian2K

And, presumably you had to "BYOB"?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

View attachment 8596

Durham looked like much more fun!
In the end this was never about the number of fixed-penalty notices that the prime minister did or didn’t receive, but the abject failure of leadership that allowed these parties to happen during lockdown, and the attempt to cover it up when challenged.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

5. Joins the International Brigade and sets off for Ukraine, armed with a pea shooter in one hand and a bottle of plonk in the other.

6. Declares Fridays to be National bonk and booze days.

7. Announces plans for the construction of a bridge stretching from Putney to Pakistan in an attempt to compete with the Chinese silk road.
8. Declares additional bank holiday on permanent basis to celebrate the Queen's birthday,

Grecian2K

8. Declares additional bank holiday on permanent basis to celebrate the Queen's birthday,
9. Declares 250* additional bank holidays on permanent basis to celebrate the birthday of each of his own offspring.

*Numbers might have varied by time of writing.