• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
The way that things are going in politics and the media I wouldn't rule out some quarters pushing for another EU Referendum in the next 5 to 10 years!!!!
Now you've gone and done it Suzi. The Tavistock branch of Boots is already reporting that the shelves have been stripped of smelling salts.

Grecian2K

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Poetry stinks
And so do you
Labour is red
And Tory is blue
Stirred up you get purple
And we leave the EU :mad:

elginCity

The way that things are going in politics and the media I wouldn't rule out some quarters pushing for another EU Referendum in the next 5 to 10 years!!!!
Jacob Rees-Mogg has claimed Brexit benefits should be obvious in 50 years time, so we have to be patient.

Oldsmobile-88

Don’t worry everyone.The government has a plan for new drivers 😺

8041CF7C-1F81-44CE-ABAD-DAC4D29871BC.jpeg

elginCity

A truck driver with nine lives who hasn't been trained how to reverse, this won't end well ! :LOL:

Mr Jinx

There's a startling article in the Tele today from the Spectator's Fraser Nelson praising Angela Rayners's performance in the HOC yesterday at PMQ's, whilst laying the boot into Starmer.

Say what you like about the Northern rent-a-gob, it was, for once, at least a little entertaining with a few punches landing. Starmer could do well to look and learn, but he just hasn't got it in him, let's face it.

Alistair20000

A truck driver with nine lives who hasn't been trained how to reverse, this won't end well ! :LOL:
At least the moggie is not on a mobile phone compared with many lorry drivers I see.

Alistair20000

There's a startling article in the Tele today from the Spectator's Fraser Nelson praising Angela Rayners's performance in the HOC yesterday at PMQ's, whilst laying the boot into Starmer.

Say what you like about the Northern rent-a-gob, it was, for once, at least a little entertaining with a few punches landing. Starmer could do well to look and learn, but he just hasn't got it in him, let's face it.
It was effective in a way but facing Raabbit in the headlights was a bit of a penalty kick.

I don't think this is Sir Keith's way of doing things though.

His 14,000 word treatise is good for getting off to sleep.

Mr Jinx

It was effective in a way but facing Raabbit in the headlights was a bit of a penalty kick.

I don't think this is Sir Keith's way of doing things though.

His 14,000 word treatise is good for getting off to sleep.
Fraser goes on to say that the Spectator published his 14,000 words in their entirety, but halfway through they sneaked in a sentence to call a number for a free bottle of champagne. No-one called in to claim.

Meanwhile, Bozza continues to knock out 3 word soundbites.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don’t worry everyone.The government has a plan for new drivers 😺

View attachment 7088
Jacob Rees-Moggy?