• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reports saying (Unverified still) that Insulate Britain may have caused an accident on the M25 today by their protesting, They were at various locations around the M25 like the other day, The accident was between J10 and J9 where a female was airlifted to hospital, If true someone needs to be held accountable. I was caught up in the queue by J10 and it was a pain but nothing to what that lady suffered.

Mr Jinx

Truss in at Foreign Sec. And I think that's a good swap. Her stock has really grown the past year.

DB9

Truss in at Foreign Sec. And I think that's a good swap. Her stock has really grown the past year.
Really? Maybe in Jason's eyes but in the grand scheme of things?

angelic upstart

Reports saying (Unverified still) that Insulate Britain may have caused an accident on the M25 today by their protesting, They were at various locations around the M25 like the other day, The accident was between J10 and J9 where a female was airlifted to hospital, If true someone needs to be held accountable. I was caught up in the queue by J10 and it was a pain but nothing to what that lady suffered.
The conspiracy theorist in me reckons they're funded by fossil fuel folk and the aim is to make them as disliked as possible. Surely they are the only group in history that have lots of people half listening and then they manage to get almost all of them to hate their cause due to their daft shenanigans.

angelic upstart

She can't be worse than Raab, but she'll fail miserably. She's like a trainee PE teacher that everyone boots the ball at and laughs at. Times like this you need Mr Stuckey!

DB9

The conspiracy theorist in me reckons they're funded by fossil fuel folk and the aim is to make them as disliked as possible. Surely they are the only group in history that have lots of people half listening and then they manage to get almost all of them to hate their cause due to their daft shenanigans.
By the looks of them they've emptied Midsomers or a Rambling Club that lost their way and asked them to be protesters.

Rosencrantz

Nobody celebrating that Mad Nad is in as Culture Secretary ?
I had to check it wasn't April 1st.

Mr Jinx

She can't be worse than Raab, but she'll fail miserably. She's like a trainee PE teacher that everyone boots the ball at and laughs at. Times like this you need Mr Stuckey!
Ah, Mr Stuckey (RIP). We knew him and family very well. Can't give too much away or you'll probably work out who I am!

angelic upstart

Ah, Mr Stuckey (RIP). We knew him and family very well. Can't give too much away or you'll probably work out who I am!
Top man was Mr Stuckey. I doubt I'll know you to be fair you're a few years older than me at a guess. Going by you seeing the Macc Lads first time round anyway!

tavyred

France not happy with the security pact announcement from the US, Oz and the UK last night. The upshot being the loss of a defence contract (Australia’s biggest ever) for submarines with Australia.
Cest la vie. 🤷‍♂️