• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who was it who said the other day that it’s only Leavers wobbling on about Brexit? 🙄
Got to love the Labour MP today who tweeted a picture of empty supermarket shelves, only to be told the picture was from March 2020 and was as a result of COVID panic buying.
BTW that’ll be the Labour Party who I was told the other day viewed Brexit as a settled issue. 🙄
Brexit, living rent free in lefties heads since 2016! 😁
Haw haw haw :ROFLMAO:

Which useless MP was it Tavy ? I know there are plenty to choose from.

Alistair20000

Oh dear. Our own "Boris & Doris" are going to love this one!
Christmas is cancelled – and the Brexiteers will tell us it’s a jolly good thing too (msn.com)
(And to think they'd try to have us believe that The Guardian is the only sedition organ in the country? Bravo the Indy!!!)
Folk should be buying their Xmas fare fresh from local suppliers not frozen stuff from Iceland.

Here to help.

DB9

Folk should be buying their Xmas fare fresh from local suppliers not frozen stuff from Iceland.

Here to help.
TBF Al, If they use Deliveroo etc to order a McD Breakfast then get it delivered they are the people to be all at sea if Iceland doesn't have their favourites, Fresh an Local means you have to prepare and cook it, Not just put it in the microwave. :)

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, no-one on Exeweb mentions Brexit until, ***Hello*** Up pops avid remainer Tavy to prove another point. 😂

angelic upstart

Worth noting that more conservative MPs voted to remain than leave at the referendum.

angelic upstart

Here to help.
They should do. What if they can't afford to do that?

Personally, I don't agree with Christmas but just do as my wife asks as it's easier than banning the whole shambolic saga from my house and probably having my children despise me this early on in their lives. Like the good little boy I am.

angelic upstart

Who was it who said the other day that it’s only Leavers wobbling on about Brexit? 🙄
Got to love the Labour MP today who tweeted a picture of empty supermarket shelves, only to be told the picture was from March 2020 and was as a result of COVID panic buying.
BTW that’ll be the Labour Party who I was told the other day viewed Brexit as a settled issue. 🙄
It takes a special type of ******* to be a modern day politician doesn't it?

P.S. congrats on your first Arsenal start tonight Tavares.

tavyred

Of course, no-one on Exeweb mentions Brexit until, ***Hello*** Up pops avid remainer Tavy to prove another point. 😂
To be fair, I’ve never said I don’t post regularly about Brexit, the accusation was it was only Leave voters who do wobble on about it. Not true. 🤷‍♂️

To answer your question Al, it was Karl Turner MP. Apparently he’s compounded his feck up and posted another empty shelf pic (they’re obsessed) this has elicited a polite but pithy response from ASDA telling him that the shelf has now been restocked.
I don’t suppose ASDA appreciated a politician politicising what may be (and probably is) a non Brexit related issue.

tavyred

Worth noting that more conservative MPs voted to remain than leave at the referendum.
The official Conservative Party position on Brexit AU was remain. So not surprised.

angelic upstart

The official Conservative Party position on Brexit AU was remain. So not surprised.
Whilst I agree on Twitter at least some real mental folk that are usually very left of centre that fill the world with nonsense regarding Brexit. It's worth remembering that the vote itself was a fairly close, broad church of opinion from all walks of life. If anything the only major factor was age in whether or not people voted leave or remain.