• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Laurence Fox to stand as candidate for London Mayor.

Guess where my vote's going?
My guess would be UKIP’s Peter Gammon ?

Grecian2K

My guess would be UKIP’s Peter Gammon ?
Given the well-publicised problems that Jinx had with disposal of his garden waste last year I would have thought that Count Binface might have been in with a shout.

Rosencrantz

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently Farage has quit politics and is stepping down as leader of Reform (which has only existed for a few months)
This time he means it...

Mr Jinx

Apparently Farage has quit politics and is stepping down as leader of Reform (which has only existed for a few months)
This time he means it...
And fair play to the fella.

Love him or hate him, you can't deny he's been one of the most influential politicians of the last 30 years, if not the most. And he's never even had a seat in the HOC.

angelic upstart

Laurence Fox to stand as candidate for London Mayor.

Guess where my vote's going?
It won't be to Laurence Fox. Clear as day he just wants a bit of publicity. He claims he'll fight "woke" in the city that lives and breathes it, the city that gets sneered at for being metropolitan.
If they have deposits he'll lose it. Unless that Bailey bloke really is as bad as I'm led to believe!

angelic upstart

And fair play to the fella.

Love him or hate him, you can't deny he's been one of the most influential politicians of the last 30 years, if not the most. And he's never even had a seat in the HOC.
How? He's sat and sniped from the sidelines and that's about it. He's a famous version of everyone on this thread, but probably more hypocritical.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scottish Independence poll

Yes 48% - 5%
No 52% + 5%
in a week

IndoMike

"The Cabinet Office run by Michael Gove has been officially reprimanded by the UK Statistics Authority for using unpublished and unverifiable data in an attempt to deny that Brexit had caused a massive fall in volumes of trade through British ports".
Michael Gove in a cover-up? Who'd have thunk it?

DB9

Scottish Independence poll

Yes 48% - 5%
No 52% + 5%
in a week
That Poll looks familiar 🤔