• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Suffice to say, I’m highly suspicious of the rumoured 2021 BJ reset.
I'd imagine your not the only one. Seems like the fragrant Ms Symons is in charge now.

Last edited:

arthur

Suffice to say, I’m highly suspicious of the rumoured 2021 BJ reset.
Nothing to worry about old bean:

But a former Downing Street staffer warned that MPs expecting a permanent shift towards more collaboration with backbenchers would be left disappointed.

“The contempt for MPs does not come from Dominic Cummings,” they said, “he’s just a harder version of the smiling frontman. The basic contempt comes from Boris Johnson. This is not a guy who does the Commons tearooms, who fraternises with fellow MPs. This is a guy who gets blown around by whatever storm; he has no political compass.

“Cummings was his ultimate human shield, the lightning conductor for all the hostility from Whitehall and politicians but it is Johnson’s leadership that is the problem. He is an outsider, a personality. There’s very little seen of him building a support base within the party.”

tavyred

Nothing to worry about old bean:

But a former Downing Street staffer warned that MPs expecting a permanent shift towards more collaboration with backbenchers would be left disappointed.

“The contempt for MPs does not come from Dominic Cummings,” they said, “he’s just a harder version of the smiling frontman. The basic contempt comes from Boris Johnson. This is not a guy who does the Commons tearooms, who fraternises with fellow MPs. This is a guy who gets blown around by whatever storm; he has no political compass.

“Cummings was his ultimate human shield, the lightning conductor for all the hostility from Whitehall and politicians but it is Johnson’s leadership that is the problem. He is an outsider, a personality. There’s very little seen of him building a support base within the party.”
That’s comforting to hear art, a return to a Tory party dominated by Shire Tory Grandees is not my type of Tory party.

arthur

Could I ask the ambassador for The People what he thinks of the proposal to outlaw the sale of petrol and diesel cars by 2030?

arthur

That’s comforting to hear art, a return to a Tory party dominated by Shire Tory Grandees is not my type of Tory party.
But a party led by a damaged individual with no principles, no policies and no ambition other than for himself is fine though? Your position borders on nihilism!

tavyred

Could I ask the ambassador for The People what he thinks of the proposal to outlaw the sale of petrol and diesel cars by 2030?
Who dat?

Mr Jinx

Princess Nuts Nuts

Speaks volumes. Remind me how the Beatles went after Yoko got invited into the recording studio?

DB9

Princess Nuts Nuts

Speaks volumes. Remind me how the Beatles went after Yoko got invited into the recording studio?
Perhaps this will help them in No 10 Jinxy! :ROFLMAO:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Few observations..

Why wasn't he wearing a mask?

why leave though the front door? Why not the back?

I bet he did it this way to show he was off... but really he is staying in the background..

Mr Jinx

Perhaps this will help them in No 10 Jinxy! :ROFLMAO:

Always worked in the past. Even Dennis knew better.