• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The royals shouldn’t rape children but nothing happens about that.
Could you point me in the direction of ANY charges that been levelled at Prince Andrew , as I'm guessing its him you are aiming this as yet unfunded accusation at ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't be daft. The average Joe in the US won't even know who Harry is. They're tiny fish in a big pond over there . No way would Harry's comments affect the vote.
Au contraire. There is a fascination with our Royal family in Uncle Sam. Even something as inconsequential as Princess Eugenie’s wedding was the most viewed TV item over there when it happened.

Reactions: DB9

Mr Jinx

Could you point me in the direction of ANY charges that been levelled at Prince Andrew , as I'm guessing its him you are aiming this as yet unfunded accusation at ?
Even if what he is accused of actually happened, he broke no laws. (There was consent and she was over 16).

DB9

Au contraire. There is a fascination with our Royal family in Uncle Sam. Even something as inconsequential as Princess Eugenie’s wedding was the most viewed TV item over there when it happened.
And when Journo's mention the Harry and Megan interview at the White House press conference asking Trump to comment on it, That show's it's news over there.

DB9

Even if what he is accused of actually happened, he broke no laws. (There was consent and she was over 16).
Depends where it happened, If in the States their age of consent in some states is 18.

angelic upstart

As you know, there aren’t any.
Him stepping away from royal duties after his ridiculous car crash interview says everything about the situation. I reckon young Harry got out at the right time.

I’ll refrain from waffling about the company he keeps at this time.

IndoMike

And when Journo's mention the Harry and Megan interview at the White House press conference asking Trump to comment on it, That show's it's news over there.
I'm not having it that Harry or Meghan can influence voters in the US election. Load of bs. Where's your evidence, eh?

DB9

I'm not having it that Harry or Meghan can influence voters in the US election. Load of bs. Where's your evidence, eh?
I didn't say they could influence an election I said that their comments was made to Trump in a press conference, So imo a journalist asking Trump for his view on what was said makes it news worthy over there.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
As you know, there aren’t any.
Him stepping away from royal duties after his ridiculous car crash interview says everything about the situation. I reckon young Harry got out at the right time.

I’ll refrain from waffling about the company he keeps at this time.
So by you saying this "
The royals shouldn’t rape children " it was wrong to do so ! He was actually asked by his mother to step down from some more public duties and quite rightly did so because him his parents and probably his legal advisers knew there would be idiots waiting for him to show his face and hurl abuse towards him.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Harry and Meghan taking to twitter and urging women voters to turn out in opposition to Trump isn't trying to influence voters ?