• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I didn’t realise the rules surrounding refugee protocols were that nuanced Spanky. Nice of you to introduce an element of colonial guilt to the issue though. As DB suggests people seeking refuge are not entitled to a bespoke service where they can choose where to claim asylum. It’s as if they’re not really refugees as you and I would recognise it and are merely young men seeking (perhaps understandably) a better life in the UK.
No-one introduced the guilt Tavyred, but those holed up in your bunker, under constant attack from those of different persuasion, have probably become so battle hardened that they can't see anything but a slight, or a fight, anymore.

It also doesn't surprise me that you're solely focussed on you, and preventing others from having a better life, if it involves any cost to yourself.

Pesky Liberals.

Last edited:

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s ‘Tavyred’ Spanky not Tavares. I seem to recall you being a bit arsey about such things a couple months back.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
It’s ‘Tavyred’ Spanky not Tavares. I seem to recall you being a bit arsey about such things a couple months back.
Several people have been calling you that, please correct them.

I also recall that only you used the name that you called me, and it had negative, sexual connotation. Small difference, but I'm not surprised you're being childish.

tavyred

Several people have been calling you that, please correct them.

I also recall that only you used the name that you called me, and it had negative, sexual connotation. Small difference, but I'm not surprised you're being childish.
I don’t mind others acting fast and loose with my moniker on here. Just you.
Stick to Tavyred please Spanky. 👍

IndoMike

I honestly thought that as a refugee the rules are you seek asylum in the first "safe" country you enter?
Perhaps they know that the average Brit is a lazy, whining fecker who doesn't want to get his hands dirty and expects 5-star facilities while picking cabbages on a farm - hence many job opportunities? 😄

IndoMike

I don’t mind others acting fast and loose with my moniker on here. Just you.
Stick to Tavyred please Spanky. 👍
You mean I can't call you "Tavers". any more ???!!!
Gott und Himmel!!

tavyred

You mean I can't call you "Tavers". any more ???!!!
Gott und Himmel!!
No Indo.
I specifically said the opposite. 👍

IndoMike

No Indo.
I specifically said the opposite. 👍
I can ??!!
Phew.....

tavyred

Perhaps they know that the average Brit is a lazy, whining fecker who doesn't want to get his hands dirty and expects 5-star facilities while picking cabbages on a farm - hence many job opportunities? 😄
These are people claiming asylum Indo, they can’t work.
Your casual xenophobia is noted.

IndoMike

These are people claiming asylum Indo, they can’t work.
Your casual xenophobia is noted.
Xenophobia? Huh? Can u explain how my comment about Brits is xenophobic?