• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Blatant diversionary tactics by the Toryboys. Whatever you do don't mention the war or Covid19 or Cummings or care homes. Do mention BREXIT cos it's the only thing we've done that we promised to do"
The email had already gone out. Sad..

IndoMike

Bunker Boy, the boy with the spurs.

Rosencrantz

Bunker Boy, the boy with the spurs.
Never has a US President looked more like a third rate despot. Another rambling statement casually throwing in a bit about being an ally of peaceful protesters whilst law enforcement were barging, tear gassing, flash banging and rubber bulleting, said peaceful protesters out of his way so he could get a photo op walking to a church he has rarely visited, standing around flourishing a Bible he's rarely opened.

IndoMike

Never has a US President looked more like a third rate despot. Another rambling statement casually throwing in a bit about being an ally of peaceful protesters whilst law enforcement were barging, tear gassing, flash banging and rubber bulleting, said peaceful protesters out of his way so he could get a photo op walking to a church he has rarely visited, standing around flourishing a Bible he's rarely opened.
The man is an absolute disgrace. He can never supress his true character or his true feelings.

Every derogatory adjective fits him perfectly : racist, narcissistic, opportunistic, braggard, mafioso, deceitful, manipulative, immoral.
He has always been a conman, a fraud, and one big coward.

How on earth America could elect a person like this is absolutely beyond belief.

I said many months ago.on these boards that there will be big trouble if it looks like he might lose the election . This is something that he cannot countenance and he will do everything in his power to stop it happen.

I said I would not be surprised if he declared the elections null and void if he loses and tries to provoke a civil war. Some will say that sounds paranoid, but do you honestly think he will walk away from the White House peacefully?

Scores of black people have been murdered by the police in cold blood and rarely has anyone been charged.
Can you imagine being black in the US.? You can be stopped at any time without reason and if you protest you may be killed.

When will America learn that the days of slavery are over?
It's all very depressing.

Last edited:

IndoMike

In addition to requiring the cops to teargas
and fire rubber bullets at those peaceful demonstrators to clear a pathway to the church, Trump didn't even go inside to pray.
This was a pure and simple political stunt.

IndoMike

And I've just seen some film on BBC of a cop smashing a female report from Aussie in the face and camera too. Too many cops in the US are brutal and put of control.

IndoMike

Video Police Chief to Trump
"Keep your mouth shut"

Oldsmobile-88

Too many cops in the US are brutal and put of control.
As are criminals who are looting their own neighbourhoods & on many occasions their own community shops.

I was watching a ABC 7 newsfeed from Santa Monica(a place that I know well) The Police were allowing a peaceful demo whilst 4 blocks away shops near to promenade were being looted(I hope the scumbags have not wrecked the Britannia Pub/bar)

The BBC & other news outlets dress this crisis up as some sort of Civil Rights disturbance(did anyone watch the Newsnight nonsense last night ?)
It’s gone way beyond that.

IndoMike

As are criminals who are looting their own neighbourhoods & on many occasions their own community shops.

I was watching a ABC 7 newsfeed from Santa Monica(a place that I know well) The Police were allowing a peaceful demo whilst 4 blocks away shops near to promenade were being looted(I hope the scumbags have not wrecked the Britannia Pub/bar)

The BBC & other news outlets dress this crisis up as some sort of Civil Rights disturbance(did anyone watch the Newsnight nonsense last night ?)
It’s gone way beyond that.
We're not sure yet who the looters are ,where they're from and if they have an agenda
If they are normal.black people gone too far then that's wrong, and it also gives people an excuse to divert from the original problem : US cops killing black men.in cold blood. You yourself focus on the looters, not on the murder of George Floyd
In the last few years around 20 innocent blacks have been killed by the police .
Nobody's dressing anything up : I'm surprised that you should say.that.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

We're not sure yet who the looters are ,where they're from and if they have an agenda
If they are normal.black people gone too far then that's wrong, and it also gives people an excuse to divert from the original problem : US cops killing black men.in cold blood. You yourself focus on the looters, not on the murder of George Floyd
The comment was on the criminal action of many in the disturbances(not all are black)

Not focused on the untimely death of George Floyd because the Police Officer responsible has been arrested & in prison.