• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just want people to remember this week, One rule for us and another for them, When they start to spew their election guff, People need to remember they don't mean it
Agreed. You are presuming Boris will be standing though.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agreed. You are presuming Boris will be standing though.
Whoever is standing, Any of the slimey little buggers.

dontpassback

politicians not telling the truth,this bunch aren’t any better than the previous regimes going back years, !

IndoMike

I just want people to remember this week, One rule for us and another for them, When they start to spew their election guff, People need to remember they don't mean it
Not just this week, DB9 : the whole bloody charade since Johnson became P.M. and his utter failure to deal with the covid crisis. At least 50,000 deaths on his watch and counting (although they're pretending it's fewer).

Alistair20000

It was meant to be a poetry lesson. I guess school's still out in Indonesia as well?
Only for summer

DB9

politicians not telling the truth,this bunch aren’t any better than the previous regimes going back years, !
I believe this is the first time i can ever remember when in a National Emergency to be told to do something for the greater good of the country and those that told us this do not have to adhere to those rules. This is not about politicians not telling the truth, This about the arrogance of a certain section of politics who think that the rules they lay down for the rest of us to comply with do not mean they have to, Simple as that.

Spoonz Red E

It was meant to be a poetry lesson. I guess school's still out in Indonesia as well?
Alice,
Alice,
Who the **** is Alice?

IndoMike

Attorney general faces calls to resign after she defends Dominic Cummings

This is all.becoming so Trumpish

Attack the press -
Suggest death threats have been received -
Attorney General siding with the Govt before any investigation -
Lie and cheat -

Better enjoy democracy in the UK whilst it still exists. After Brexit, freed from the EU, things could get bad.

IndoMike

Glad the Govt has a satisfied customer. 👍

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whoever is standing, Any of the slimey little buggers.
Well Stephen Kinnock drove to South Wales to see his parents. But I agree, Cummins was at the heart of making the rules he essentially ignored.