• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The Glorious Leader's lie about the Queen's Speech was covered at length in the Election thread.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
My Rates(as they were called at the time) were going to double under the Poll Tax..Madness to inflict that on the vast majority of ordinary working people.
Having lived in a proper Loony Left council during the 80s, our rates went down quite substantially when we switched to the Poll Tax.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No mention yet of corbyn and the Queens speech ?
Can you explain the point of the photo?

IndoMike

Still waiting for Ramon to explain the significance of the photo with Corbyn wearing Islamic headwear.
i really hope that he has a good explanation and that it is not an Islamophobic comment

DB9

Still waiting for Ramon to explain the significance of the photo with Corbyn wearing Islamic headwear.
i really hope that he has a good explanation and that it is not an Islamophobic comment
The same thing as when "Stupid" Americans said Obama was related to Bin Laden because their names were similar and used it as a slur. Thought we were above stupid Photoshopped pictures but obviously not!

IndoMike

The same thing as when "Stupid" Americans said Obama was related to Bin Laden because their names were similar and used it as a slur. Thought we were above stupid Photoshopped pictures but obviously not!
No , they"re not past it at all. Still waiting for Ramone to reply.

IndoMike

No , they"re not past it at all. Still waiting for Ramone to reply.
The point is that they think it's a slur = all Muslims are bad = Islamophobia.
I"ll still give him a chance to reply.

IndoMike

No mention yet of corbyn and the Queens speech ?
Although I have politely asked Ramone several times what the point of posting a photo of Corbyn photoshopped to show him wearing Islamic headwear he has declined to answer.
The logic interpretation is that Ramone
a. Thinks that Corbyn is a friend of Muslims
b. He really doesn't like the fact that we have Muslims in our country, so he sees this post (in his mind) to.be an attack on Corbyn.

City has thousands of fans and I'm sure some are Catholics, Protestants, Hindus and Muslims et al. I imagine any Muslim City fan would be disturbed that someone can post an Islamophobic photo and is not censured about it at all.
Does this mean we are now free to attack Catholics, Afro-English and all without censure?
Exeter City is a Community football club and proud of it. It's about time Ramone realized that the Community has evolved and people don't all look like him anymore.
An apology at least should be required

Grecian2K

So the impeachment threat to Trump inches a tad closer.
Not that it will ever actually come to fruition - after all, Republican turkeys are never going to vote for thanksgiving, are they?

arthur

We'll be free from the EU so we won't need to take any notice of this left wing rubbish. Rejoice!