• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
And which few dozen seats might they be?
Really art? Do you really need www.askjinx.com for that? C'mon, stop playing dumb.

That's unless U-turn Keith does yet another one, which he undoubtedly now will.

Mr Jinx

I think you're the one deflecting. An election where the major parties were resoundingly rejected, and Reform still couldn't beat them?
Hamas was always going to win Rapedale.

11 candidates. 11 men.

A taste of things to come under Sharia Law I suppose.

cannockred

Hamas was always going to win Rapedale.

11 candidates. 11 men.

A taste of things to come under Sharia Law I suppose.
I think I could have won rochdale just by saying 'palestine for the Palestinians'. Nice that the black cat is representing local people and local politics.

I dont suppose there was a 'none of the above' choice on the ballot?

manc grecian

I bet the people of Rochdale long for the days when they were represented by a big fat white paedophile.

Mr Jinx

I bet the people of Rochdale long for the days when they were represented by a big fat white paedophile.
Aye, it's not known as Rapedale for nuffink.

And so postal votes there were up nearly 100%, whilst turnout was down by a third.

Mmm......🤔

DB9

Aye, it's not known as Rapedale for nuffink.

And so postal votes there were up nearly 100%, whilst turnout was down by a third.

Mmm......🤔
Looks like you'll have to send an email off to the Electorial Commision with your concerns then

angelic upstart

Very worrying to see that Sam Melia was today jailed for two years for running a sticker database. You don't have to agree with anything that he stickered to see this as an excessive punishment.

This will only make marginalised views more likely to commit bigger crimes, cos the stakes are high for stickering.

angelic upstart

Another stunning result for Reform in the red wall - 6%
Absolutely pathetic result innit, guffaw.

I'll be in the minority (as ever) but I'm glad Galloway won, he'll be a voice for an alternative with the house of commons. There's only a couple of them and it needs more people asking real questions.

DB9

Absolutely pathetic result innit, guffaw.

I'll be in the minority (as ever) but I'm glad Galloway won, he'll be a voice for an alternative with the house of commons. There's only a couple of them and it needs more people asking real questions.
Don't think Sunak agrees with you AU, Judging by his press conference outside No10 tonight.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't think Sunak agrees with you AU, Judging by his press conference outside No10 tonight.
A thinly veiled attempt to convert enough of the population into paranoid, quivering Mr Jinx's to avoid electoral humiliation.

This is low, even by the Tory's recent standards.