Politics Today

tavyred

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have Bay Kurley, Beff Rigby or Piers Morgan mentioned the story yet? 🙄

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will it matter though?
After all, did the great guru Cummings resign over THAT trip? Did he 'eck as like!
It took a major hissy fit with his boss (or, more likely the boss's missus) over a perceived personal slight for him to eventually "do the right thing".
Haven't you realised yet Al...the roolz never apply to the "great and the (not so) good"
I know all that G2K. Won’t stop me getting bleddy angry if it is true.

Grecian2K

I know all that G2K. Won’t stop me getting bleddy angry if it is true.
I would agree with you Al but, apparently, I'm not allowed to get angry any more (at least as far as this (mis)government is concerned).
So "Bravo Boris...Carry on Carrie...for all your untiring efforts you deserves the frequent holibobs and liberties that the rest of us we mere mortals are denied".
(Will that do, as an attempt at jingoistic hypocrisy a la Express/Mail/Telegraph?)

tonykellowfan

Well I was obeying the rules to the letter for a long time (unlike my neighbours) until

A) my mum's cancer returned
B) an immediate family member started developing mental health problems as a result of lockdown

Grecian2K

Don't think the Magna Carta mentioned Covid TKF, The rules what done Hancock, Not him getting his leg over.
Yes, but to be fair
1) Even back in 1215 the bubonic plague and the rest of the medieval lurgies were still lurking..and poor old King John did not have "government medical advisors" to guide him toward a "mass leeching policy")
2) A bit harsh on poor little Matty H there. The one thing he can't be accused of is a lack of "hands on" government.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9