• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
First major final in 55 years, went to penalties, an absolute stinker claims Tavares. Whereas off the pitch ....
I don’t do Corbynesque glorious defeat Elgy.😎
Plenty of countries having bad weeks I would suggest, popular insurrections in SA and Cuba, tragically hundreds of Europeans missing or dead after terrible flooding and such is the unpopularity of Macron after he decreed that only the double jabbed are to be allowed to shop in supermarkets, some French people are citing our Boris as the exemplar as to how a country deals with this stage of the pandemic. Funny what you discover when you look around a bit more.

elginCity

…….some French people are citing our Boris as the exemplar as to how a country deals with this stage of the pandemic. Funny what you discover when you look around a bit more.
Some people being the Le Pen clan ?

Have you discovered yet how the rest of the world is reacting as incredulously over ‘freedom day’ as it did with Brexit ? Not to mention 1,200 UK scientists.

Running out of road, Tavares.

Rosencrantz

First major final in 55 years, went to penalties, an absolute stinker claims Tavares. Whereas off the pitch ....
To be fair, on the football front, the Tory Party have had an absolute stinker. Even Steve Baker has noticed this 😉

tavyred

Some people being the Le Pen clan ?

Have you discovered yet how the rest of the world is reacting as incredulously over ‘freedom day’ as it did with Brexit ? Not to mention 1,200 UK scientists.

Running out of road, Tavares.
Dear old Elgy, your imagined reckoning for BJ and the Tories is always just around the next corner I notice or in this case when the road runs out. 🙄
Freedom day or the latest stage in the Government’s plan that we’ve all known about since February is indeed just two days away, the experts that matter are those who’s reputations depend on the advice they give on our behalf, I’ve lost count of the talking head experts who’ve opined on this pandemic over the last 18 months and suggested a different way, they rarely unlike Government ministers seem to get challenged on their views after the event I’ve noticed.
We need to move on, so I’m wishing the Government and by default the country well after Monday.

elginCity

Freedom day or the latest stage in the Government’s plan that we’ve all known about since February is indeed just two days away.....
Ah OK, was at the time the PM pledged to focus 'on the date, not data', or words to that effect.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Javid tests positive for COVID

Alistair20000

Javid tests positive for COVID
Presumably Bunter and other cabinet ministers have been pinged.

The Saj says his symptoms are mild so hopefully he will recover quickly

Oldsmobile-88

With this talk of pinging I keep on getting this ear worm..
Sultans of Ping FC....Where’s me jumper 😁

Just a bit of frivolous indulgence on this too serious thread at times 😉

angelic upstart

Cracking song that.

Alistair20000

My ping-a-ling