Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
Your fatuous link about sammiges notwithstanding, it seems that the scales are even beginning to fall from the eyes of those former poster-people of Brexit, the fisherfolk!
(The Westcountry fish merchants have also been on the local news recently as well, bemoaning the sudden rafts of bureaucracy suddenly impeding their ability to actually sell all of these wonderful, free-market, catches they can now make.)
Brexit news: Boris accused of sabotaging Scottish fishing industry with 'atrocious' deal | Politics | News | Express.co.uk
And the article is in the usually rabidly pro-Brexit Excess...so it MUST be true!!! :ROFLMAO:

But hey, it's ALL down to Covid, innit.

Mr Jinx

Well-known Exeweb poster
Your fatuous comment about sammiges notwithstanding, it seems that the scales are even beginning to fall from the eyes of those former poster-people of Brexit, the fisherfolk!
(The Westcountry fish merchants have also been on the local news recently as well, bemoaning the sudden rafts of bureaucracy suddenly impeding their ability to actually sell all of these wonderful, free-market, catches they can now make.)
Brexit news: Boris accused of sabotaging Scottish fishing industry with 'atrocious' deal | Politics | News | Express.co.uk
And the article is in the usually rabidly pro-Brexit Excess...so it MUST be true!!! :ROFLMAO:

Fisherfolk don't quite make it above the 1% (so Remainiacs kept telling us). And besides, they're Scottish. <titter>

I always laugh too whenever the Left bring up any iota of the City that moves to other parts of the EU. According to the Guardian, it's now a bad thing if their one time nemesis gets negatively affected in any way.

Like I say, they're constantly eating themselves up over lots of things.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your fatuous link about sammiges notwithstanding, it seems that the scales are even beginning to fall from the eyes of those former poster-people of Brexit, the fisherfolk!

It's Starmer's fault !!

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

arthur

It was admittedly flippant post art, but I also thought it a had certain ironic truth about it as well.
And what ironic truth might that be? "We saved the Europeans from Fascist domination and now they're bossing us about".
As I said, this is Brexit in a nutshell.