• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think people vote conservative, not because they like them. But because they dislike the alternative more.
Wow, what a blast from the past! Welcome back.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stuffers. The article I attach is 15 years old, but I think it explains why CAP is so important to the French and the principles remain the same. I am just a messenger here, neither defender or attacker
Mike, presumably you read the link in full which give you the "EU proposed payments for CAP policy 21-27."

IndoMike

Mike, presumably you read the link in full which give you the "EU proposed payments for CAP policy 21-27."
Stuffers. Of course I read it But as I said in the previous post, I was just sharing the info. The fact is the EU pool gets divided up amongst various "causes". You win some, you lose some

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wandered downstairs at 7:01 this morning to hear the BBC say that test centres were coming under pressure and then flagged up a Doctor Zoe Norris who added fuel to the fire by rubbishing the government for sending children back to school too early so causing the testing demand to go up due to coughs and colds as we go into winter - not that I've noticed any winter like weather as such.

Whenever the Beeb rely on input from medical staff it's best to check out their 'form' which I did regarding Zoe Norris who is not only a Huffpost-UK blogger but writes articles for the guardian. Check out Doctor Zoe Norris/Guardian.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
340 Tory MP lawmakers empower the executive to break international law. With no written constitution our nation's parliamentary sovereignty is underpinned by respect for treaties, precedence and the custom of strict obeyance of laws of the land. You're now happy that our 'sovereignty' is within the gift of these lawbreakers, even though Article 50 proves they'd never actually lost it ?
Presumably the much loved EU is squeaky clean.

Alistair20000

Presumably the much loved EU is squeaky clean.

Elgy told me that was fake news :)

Mr Jinx

Say what you like about Gove, it was a joy to see him hand Blackford's arse back to McPillock on Monday.

In case you missed it...

Wonder if he's making a play for the big job? If so, consider it a successful first round job interview.

Spoonz Red E

Whenever the Beeb rely on input from medical staff it's best to check out their 'form' which I did regarding Zoe Norris who is not only a Huffpost-UK blogger but writes articles for the guardian. Check out Doctor Zoe Norris/Guardian.
I'll make a note then.

Ignore several years of medical training at Nottingham University.
Ignore years of practice as a GP since 2004.
Ignore the longstanding issue of the NHS under pressure.

Concentrate on the fact that Huffpost and the Guardian have quoted her (along with the Express, Mail, BBC and others).

It's a shame she's not that other Doctor Zoe Norris who called out the 'lefty anti government' BMA for their working practices and was written up supportively in the Daily Mail

Oh.

She is.

Now I'm confused.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll make a note then.
While you have pen in hand, scribble these names down as well Mr S.

Spoonz Red E

While you have pen in hand, scribble these names down as well Mr S.

I will.

Just as soon as I've finished listening to all those pots calling the kettle black.