• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently Iran has issued an arrest warrant for Donald Trump, They've asked Interpol to help!

tavyred

So!
BJ is channeling the spirit of FDR and his 'New Deal' today and promising to spend our way out of our upcoming economic woes.
I'm expecting this non-austerity agenda will receive widespread praise from our left leaning friends on here.
Am I right?

DB9

So!
BJ is channeling the spirit of FDR and his 'New Deal' today and promising to spend our way out of our upcoming economic woes.
I'm expecting this non-austerity agenda will receive widespread praise from our left leaning friends on here.
Am I right?
Devil in the detail Tavy, Apparently this is to be done with no new or extra money.

Oldsmobile-88

Apparently Iran has issued an arrest warrant for Donald Trump, They've asked Interpol to help!
I can give the Mullahs his address if they want it ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

DB9

The UK economy shrank more than first thought between January and March, contracting 2.2% in the joint largest fall since 1979, official figures show. It's going to be a long road to recovery thats for sure, There is no point in Johnson just blustering a speech, It has to have meat on its bone.

IndoMike

The UK economy shrank more than first thought between January and March, contracting 2.2% in the joint largest fall since 1979, official figures show. It's going to be a long road to recovery thats for sure, There is no point in Johnson just blustering a speech, It has to have meat on its bone.
That's as a consequence of BREXIT. In the first quarter Covid19 had not yet impacted greatly.

IndoMike

Joke no. 1. Johnson thought he was Churchill ๐Ÿ˜Š
Joke no. 2. Now he thinks he's Roosevelt ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Joke no. 3 . He thinks we don't know that his "Rooseveltian Plan" for building is just the money already budgeted. It's not
extra.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Joke no. 4. He thinks doing a couple of press-ups will convince the discerning public that he's not a fat-arsed lump of lard ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Johnson. What are we going to do with you, matey? ๐Ÿ˜…

IndoMike

So!
Am I right?
Oh you are a larf, Tavey.
He's just spending the money already committed to building and renovation, OVER 1O YEARS!
Rooseveltian? What a joke!
"We're gonna have world-beating school.toilets and bicycle racks, world-beating flower pots, and world beating putty to keep the windows in"๐Ÿ˜„
And that's if any of the money ever appears.,cos Boris has been known to tell porkies, you know.
๐Ÿ˜…

tavyred

That's as a consequence of BREXIT. In the first quarter Covid19 had not yet impacted greatly.
IMF has the UK economy performing better than the Eurozone next year.

DB9

IMF has the UK economy performing better than the Eurozone next year.
Predictions for next year? That is very dodgy under the current climate, Only time will tell.