• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Tickets (H)

Boyo

A question I’m hoping someone knows the answer to…

I want to buy some seats for the argyle game for myself and some mates. We’re all Gold priority, but how can we arrange that the seats are all together, without all logging on at the same time and booking ours seats individually? Ie can one person book on behalf of everyone and if so what details do they need?
Thanks for any pointers.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Phone up with all the relevant priority numbers?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
A question I’m hoping someone knows the answer to…

I want to buy some seats for the argyle game for myself and some mates. We’re all Gold priority, but how can we arrange that the seats are all together, without all logging on at the same time and booking ours seats individually? Ie can one person book on behalf of everyone and if so what details do they need?
Thanks for any pointers.
As Manc says.

For each ticket in the priority period you'll need the priority number or name of someone who qualifies.
If you phone the order can be done in one go.
If you can't get through on the phone either leave a clear voicemail with your phone number for a call back or email [email protected]

tom_ecfc

Would the club ever look at a new platinum tier for trust members with say 5 or even 10 years continuous membership? The gold level must be getting quite rammed now.

Grecian_Matt

When do the Plymouth tickets go on sale?
States today at 12PM, but says that they have not gone on sale and I do not qualify for the event - Although being a Gold Member.

I can buy tickets for Bolton and Derby - Is there any reason why I wouldn't be allowed to buy tickets for Plymouth?

tom_ecfc

When do the Plymouth tickets go on sale?
States today at 12PM, but says that they have not gone on sale and I do not qualify for the event - Although being a Gold Member.
Same! Also says from 7th March.

Exactly the same with me.

Grecian_Matt

Same! Also says from 7th March.
OK, in a way then I am glad it is not just me and something wrong with the system.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
There must have been a glitch or something as I've managed to get one. Go back on there and you should be able to book