• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth game moved to Monday night - confirmed

Legohead

Banned
Coming down from Yorkshire for this one ... c*cked my weekend up now ..
Fair play man. (y)

JayPob94

Coming down from Yorkshire for this one ... c*cked my weekend up now ..

will have to seriously consider if I'm going or not
If I can make it from Scotland you can from Yorkshire mate! Still expect that pint...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
When did that last happen to you? I've been Argyle away about 10 times and the only time i remember that happening was when it was the old away end and it was a bottle (plastic)
Few seasons ago
Been loads of times as well

Oldsmobile-88

Few seasons ago
Been loads of times as well
I expect you can recall the bricks coming from behind the away end for the FA Cup game in 1982 Isca.
They were returned with interest..Same game a load of Aggro on the grass behind the Lyndhurst Stand post match.

OmanGrecian

What do we reckon? Sky lineup of Paul Tisdale, Derek Adams and Clinton Morrison? :censored:

TOP_CITY_FAN

What do we reckon? Sky lineup of Paul Tisdale, Derek Adams and Clinton Morrison? :censored:
Ian Holloway & Clinton Morrison is my guess.

grecIAN Harris

Co commentator will be Lee Hendrie.

Leads

Like that our club statement apologises to the fans and said it’s beyond their control, whereas the Scum’s treats it like a badge of honour that Sky wants to put them on the tele like the ‘massive’ club they are.

Gutted I can’t make it anymore! I assume the police will be out in increased force now, increasing their bill with all the overtime. Is it only the hosts who have to pay the bill for the police?
I think the Club are slightly trying to cover their backs- of course the scheduling is beyond their control, but did they need to start selling tickets so early? I am willing to be corrected, but for Cup games you get about the same amount of notice and it was always a possibility that this could be moved to TV with no Prem fixtures that weekend.

Arthur Davey

I think the Club are slightly trying to cover their backs- of course the scheduling is beyond their control, but did they need to start selling tickets so early? I am willing to be corrected, but for Cup games you get about the same amount of notice and it was always a possibility that this could be moved to TV with no Prem fixtures that weekend.
Yep, I was thinking much the same...don't think Gargoyle started selling theirs quite so soon, did they?...

Legohead

Banned
Please not Clinton Morrison. Lovely guy but that accent makes me think of rappers which means i'll have to press mute when he speaks.