• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth game moved to Monday night - confirmed

JayPob94

Hi all

I’ve been told by a good source that the game has been moved to Monday night - KO at 1945. To be announced tomorrow probably.

A pain for everybody including me... flight to Scotland was booked for then but will have to reschedule - I am not missing this game.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Im trying to sort out confirmation...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a decision this is. I’m still going but what a bunch of numbskulls.

Legohead

Banned
I'm happy about this, if indeed it transpires to be true. I can then watch the game in the peace and comfort of my armchair up in the frozen north. I sympathise with those who made prior travel arrangments etc though. It's far from ideal but what is best for the club I guess. Maybe with our lads being on the telly they will be extra motivated to put in another mammoth derby day performance.

IndoMike

Im trying to sort out confirmation...
Is the right answer. Just hearsay so far.
But if they do move it it's a crazy decision from the security and convenience point of view TV is King : supporters are treated like shyte.
I know it's too important to miss but it deserves a boycott

Legohead

Banned
Not sure that the security issue is much bigger if this game is switched. There will always be nobodies trying to cause bother in a game like this regardless. They always find a way no matter what time kick off is.

IndoMike

Not sure that the security issue is much bigger if this game is switched. There will always be nobodies trying to cause bother in a game like this regardless. They always find a way no matter what time kick off is.
Would you rather be walking around the vicinity of the ground at 5 p.m on a Saturday or 10 p.m on a Monday night?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stupid decision if true. That will rule out a lot of people going who have already bought tickets. Plus others who haven't will opt to stay at home and watch it. We won't sell out now.

supernova

absolutely fuming about this if true.

Grecian2K

Indeed Legolad. Have you EVER been to La Parc Does Gnomes for a City game?

Bad enough being "kettled" in the dark for half an hour by zoo corner (while D&C's finest are allowing the home troops to organise in prime assault position) but then - if trying to get back to the station - negotiating the "suicide alley" out through Central Park without any police protection, a location where both the thuggies and the druggies have already assembled for their post-match entertainment. A "needle match" in every respect! :(

Bad enough in daylight, but IN THE DARK????