Plymouth game moved to Monday night - confirmed

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree. I think legally Sky have to announce it within 4 weeks? I hope everyone enjoys the day and game. To be honest....apart from the fee of £90 and the trouble it’s causing everyone for travel, I think Monday could be more enjoyable!
We get back to the original point. If it was Saturday or Sunday early kick-off it would make life easier for everyone who wanted to attend. But Monday night is not easy for everyone. Which means the needs of the fans are relegated to second place

nick_exmouth

We get back to the original point. If it was Saturday or Sunday early kick-off it would make life easier for everyone who wanted to attend. But Monday night is not easy for everyone. Which means the needs of the fans are relegated to second place
The fans will always be at the mercy of the broadcaster if they pay for the rights to show the games. We (and every other L2 club) do receive c 475k per year for that right so we can't have it both ways

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
The fans will always be at the mercy of the broadcaster if they pay for the rights to show the games. We (and every other L2 club) do receive c 475k per year for that right so we can't have it both ways
Yes, I agree. As I said before, matches will be televised :it's the timing that imo is the problem.

denzel

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit shafted by the EFL here, 4 weeks is nothing. The EPL have negotiated 6 weeks which seems fair. No wonder clubs in the Championship want to renegotiate the deal