• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

DJG.ECFC

2-3 win for the city with a stanno 90th minute winner. Up the reds

haka

I hope everyone posting from Aussie and elsewhere knows that it's GMT now. Easy to get wrong (every year!). ⏰

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gonna be a tough game down there. Just hope we can get out our best game tonight. As has been said, not expecting much, but living in hope.

2-1 City. Scum’s home run comes to an end!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry to hear that, I feel for you - I'm on a road trip heading slowly back to Sydney. I'll will be streaming the game in Tenterfield.

Try two screens, headphones in on the game and nod frequently to the zoom audience. Let's be honest what really swings on "corporate zoom/team meetings" - I bet no-one can remember anything meaningful from any previous meeting yet we can all remember great games versus Argyle over the years :)
Grecian Koala & Avening Posse - you may be interested that our coaching staff are now taking care of a cuddly Wallaby called Jay that Marcus Flitcroft "found" living wild near Wellington.
Given our injury crisis I understand that he may be on the bench tonight !
Throw another shrimp on the barbie guys & UTC

1667215649986.jpeg

Ash

My first ever and what a responsibility!! We are going to shock the watching Sky viewers with a well deserved 1-0 with Sam Nombe striking in the 67th minute to strike dumb the Argyle faithful in front of 17,055
Should have left it to me, I started the thread for our last home game against Argyle. If you do half as well, I'll take it!

Cowshed Grecian

Should have left it to me, I started the thread for our last home game against Argyle. If you do half as well, I'll take it!
Restart it Ash...seriously got a bad feeling!

Fareham Grecian

Actually, originally it said Argyle Match Day Thread. So I changed it and I don't always put City as there's only one City, unlike Plymouth who have to contend with Parkway for attention. :)
Yes I saw the original and that’s what I meant was shoddy 😄

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Early Grecian reconnaissance mission indicates we have our own bar and burger van by kind permission of C&G Catering but may need to pack own loo rolls and hand sanitiser ! UTC

PS Now off for a quick pint at the Britannia and Cherry Tree !

Ash

Restart it Ash...seriously got a bad feeling!
Understandable given their form but this is a one off game, we'll be up for it and have almost a full squad to choose from. We can do this! Had it been a month ago, I'd be sh!tt!ng bricks!