• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Saint James

Bringing five teenagers down with me to savour the atmos and for them to witness their first win down in Cornwall. I have Rueban and Harley to score at Coral - come on you reds

exile in wales

wheres the best place for us Exiles to get commentary seeing how BBC Radio Devon dont put it on line and some of us havnt got Grecianplayer

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing to fear today all the pressure on them.
Lets give it a good go - Come On You Reds

Safe day to all Grecian Travellers

contrabombarde

wheres the best place for us Exiles to get commentary seeing how BBC Radio Devon dont put it on line and some of us havnt got Grecianplayer
Subscribe to Grecian Player, it's dirt cheap, excellent value plus you get all the extended highlights and interviews. I would imagine that you can join today and listen today and then unsubscribe if you wish but I can't guarantee that. You can also listen to most other matches at any time by logging on to them too.

Well-known Exeweb poster
30 ° ish a very pleasant evening with a gently breeze in ho chi minh city heading bac to the hotel to listen on grecian player . any team news?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ollie Watkins has just got off the team coach and is carrying his boots. A sure sign that he'll be involved today. Probably.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Devon Derby has just been picked out on Radio 5 Live. The commentator said that he wouldn't wish to be anywhere else other than Home Park this afternoon. Picked out City remarkable run and the goal scoring exploits of Wheeler....

Essex Red

Also got a mention on Football Focus earlier

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Reid and Watkins start!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Looking forward to listening to this. A solid City win, if you'd be so kind. [ecfc]