• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plym**th away tickets

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I didn't realise that ST holders were bronze priority, that really needs to change.
ST holders should be Platinum and always have first dibs on any tickets that go on sale.

They contribute more to the club and go week in week out.
I have donated £250 to the club in the last 10 years and I am a Gold Member, and get priority over a season ticket holder? That is just wrong.

Edit:-
I have seen they do have gold priority for home cup games which are the games that priority really matters.
But still if every gold and silver member bought 4 tickets to Leyton Orient final day for our big promotion game, how many season ticket wouldn't be able to go?
TBH big games are the only time is does get annoying for as little as £24 a year people can sit back and get their 4 priority tickets with no worries about missing out on them and sometimes have been known to pass big game tickets on for more money than they paid for the original ticket value.

exeter-loyal

Think it's a shocking system. Should be STH then member groups. Then community members. Then if anything after general sale.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Think it's a shocking system. Should be STH then member groups. Then community members. Then if anything after general sale.
No. Why should STH get priority over fans who regularly travel away. If anything there should be a status with priority for those that have loyalty points from going away. If you didn't do Carlisle or Grimsby away, then why should you have priority for the one away game of the season?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why should a season ticket holder (who may not have been to an away game all season) have priority over one the owners of the club who lives in the north and goes regularly to away games in places such as Carlisle and Grimsby?

Edit:

Bloody hell, Hants beat me too it and even mentioned the same games!!!

exeter-loyal

No. Why should STH get priority over fans who regularly travel away. If anything there should be a status with priority for those that have loyalty points from going away. If you didn't do Carlisle or Grimsby away, then why should you have priority for the one away game of the season?
I'd say a big chunk of are fans that go away games are STH so I disagree.

exeter-loyal

Why should a season ticket holder (who may not have been to an away game all season) have priority over one the owners of the club who lives in the north and goes regularly to away games in places such as Carlisle and Grimsby?

Bloody hell, Hants beat me too it and even mentioned the dame games!!!
I go to my fair share of away games and haven't missed a home league game in years. Along with a lot of STH that I know for home and away. That's my opinion and that's that.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What amount of away games is regular in your opinion ? 1 in 3 ?
Would be interesting to know what approx. % of Trust members who don't actually attend any run of the mill home/away games and only have membership for the bigger games like Liverpool / Gaws.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What amount of away games is regular in your opinion ? 1 in 3 ?
Priority 1 would be 16 away games, 2 would be 15 away, 3 would be 14 away, etc. Down to say 5. Then open up to others.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ordered mine and I don't give a flying fart about you lot!

I'm priority

JayPob94

A tricky one with the system. I live in Scotland and love the club, and I’m a trust member. Why should I be below STH just because I can’t make it to home games etc... however I fear from a business POV if STH had priority, then tickets would be long gone by now. The trust membership is worth its weight in gold purely for games like this in my opinion.