• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plym**th away tickets

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm a season ticket holder and member of the City Foundation. Does anyone know what priority group in in and when I'll be able to purchase tickets?
I believe that is Silver...ST plus a affiliated group?

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Couldn't see City Foundation in the list

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe that is Silver...ST plus a affiliated group?
Sorry Snoopy,That is wrong,I misread the info.

Silver: Supporters who are fully paid-up members of Exeter City Supporters’ Trust (at the time of the fixtures release for sale or a cup fixture is drawn). This recognises Exeter City Supporters’ Trust as the primary group.
(NB. This will mean that season ticket holders, that are not members of Exeter City Supporters’ Trust, will not qualify for silver membership, even if they are a member of another affiliated supporters’ group.)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure why season ticket holders are penalised and put in bronze category, when they are providing a lot more money to the club than many trust members?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I'm not sure why season ticket holders are penalised and put in bronze category, when they are providing a lot more money to the club than many trust members?
Wasn't it said somewhere that even though S/T holders do put their money up front for the season Trust and other groups don't actually get anything apart from priority tickets when the need arises and S/T holders get something from the club in the form of extra games ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fellow Grecians & City Season Ticket Holders. If you can afford £2 per month please join the Trust - your City Needs You Now not when we hit Critical in 2 years time when OUR CITY might DIE !
UTC

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because they are buying a discounted product. Trust members are donating money for arguably nothing. Let's face it, noone is a season ticket holder because they want to hand over a bucket of cash. they are doing so because it is cheaper for them.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
All. You are either a Grecian or not. Some can afford to buys season tickets or not but our FAN OWNED CLUB currrently recognises Exeter Trust Owners first.
If you disagree join the Trust & petition for a change.
OUR CLUB NEEDS YOU NOW !]
UTC

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fellow Grecians & City Season Ticket Holders. If you can afford £2 per month please join the Trust - your City Needs You Now not when we hit Critical in 2 years time when OUR CITY might DIE !
UTC
🤭