• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please post an explanation

Congy Red

Hello Exeter fans from an excited Wrexham fan. Its two weeks or less until our supporters Trust takes over the club. Its been a nightmare, and you've probably followed some of it. It wouldn't make a good film, as its too implausible. Even now there is a rival bid with secret backers.

The reason for my visit is to ask about your amazing success at attracting members to your Trust. We have about 1400 members, a number I'm extremely impressed with, but you blow my mind!! Looking at your gates I can't understand it. Who are these people? What age does your membership start at? What does it cost? When did they all join?(before or after takeover).

To be a success Wrexham Supporters Trust needs you to pass on the info. I'm sure there have been discussions between our board and yours, but I'm just a fan and will report any replies back to the Red Passion website for Wrexham fans.

Hope you have a great season, and see you in the Trust teams super Tournament in a few years time!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congy,

If you would like to email our Trust at [email protected] we would be happy to answer any questions you might have of us.

Thanks

Martin Lawrence
ECFC Supporters' Trust Press Officer

Congy Red

Congy,

If you would like to email our Trust at [email protected] we would be happy to answer any questions you might have of us.

Thanks

Martin Lawrence
ECFC Supporters' Trust Press Officer
Thank you Mr Lawrence I will do just that.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
The reason for my visit is to ask about your amazing success at attracting members to your Trust. We have about 1400 members, a number I'm extremely impressed with, but you blow my mind!! Looking at your gates I can't understand it. Who are these people? What age does your membership start at? What does it cost? When did they all join?(before or after takeover).
You just need to draw Liverpool at home in a cup competition and have a half arsed ticketing system to compliment it.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
You just need to draw Liverpool at home in a cup competition and have a half arsed ticketing system to compliment it.
Log,

Please make another video.

I want to hear Mick say that line above.

:)

H