• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playing away at home?

Ashford Grecian

What is all this business with warming up at the away end, coming out for kick off and heading to the away end and then winning the toss and attacking the Big Bank in the first half :S Cant say I like it in the least......

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
What is all this business with warming up at the away end, coming out for kick off and heading to the away end and then winning the toss and attacking the Big Bank in the first half :S Cant say I like it in the least......
seems to be working with the right results, carry on I say

manc grecian

Where have you been for the past 18 months?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Think it's the first time we have done it. Don't know if we chose to attack the bank first last week but we warmed up and came out to the home end previous to today. Would always prefer to attack the bank second half but if we win then I have no problem. Maybe a superstition?

Other than that I know in the past we have taken note of the low sun, but would think it's too early for that.

iscalad

Probably to do with the angle of the sun in the first half.

Funny enough, we had an away day at home as well.

Away days are such fun the travel, exploring new pubs, meeting the locals etc. Bored with the likes of Henry's Bar, Bowling Green and Centre Spot we decided on an away day.

9.52 from Central to Exmouth, breakfast at the Powder Monkey (not the usual fare they had a £3.99 offer for curry and chips), then First and Last, Grove, Beach, 12.40 Ferry to Starcross, Galleon, Atmospheric Railway, 13.59 Starcross to St James Park Halt arrival at 14.22 in time for a pint at the 'Spot and a quickie at the Executive Club in time for kick off.

Fabulous 'away day' not ruined by 90 mins for a change. Bring it on.

Being on the superstitious side, we might have to do this every week from now on. Hmmm not sure about my sea legs with the thought of winter gales.

ECFC Music

Funny enough, we had an away day at home as well.

Away days are such fun the travel, exploring new pubs, meeting the locals etc. Bored with the likes of Henry's Bar, Bowling Green and Centre Spot we decided on an away day.

9.52 from Central to Exmouth, breakfast at the Powder Monkey (not the usual fare they had a £3.99 offer for curry and chips), then First and Last, Grove, Beach, 12.40 Ferry to Starcross, Galleon, Atmospheric Railway, 13.59 Starcross to St James Park Halt arrival at 14.22 in time for a pint at the 'Spot and a quickie at the Executive Club in time for kick off.

Fabulous 'away day' not ruined by 90 mins for a change. Bring it on.

Being on the superstitious side, we might have to do this every week from now on. Hmmm not sure about my sea legs with the thought of winter gales.
Not so sure about your liver either !