• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season 21/22

jimmy

I'm sure it would be pleasing for MT to have Dawson, Dieng, Brown as the top 3...as they were all summer signings.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Norman Collier

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Chaz coming up on the outside as a possible contender now he (allegedly) has a squad number....

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely those opting for Dawson are jumping the gun before our resident expert has assessed and commented on his season

BigBankAl

I went Sweeney, as on reflection he’s been there the majority of the campaign and as per last Saturday seems to galvanise the squad and is always steadying influence at the back, and I think actually ends up creating a lot for us

andrew p long

I'm sure it would be pleasing for MT to have Dawson, Dieng, Brown as the top 3...as they were all summer signings.
...and Sweeney....(!)

My mate went for Josh Key (I didn't!). Not been mentioned on here.

Antony Moxey

Dieng all day long. It's still more than possible for him to hit 20 goals this season, which for a midfielder is some achievement. In fact, he's that good I'll pick him for next season too, especially as he signed a contract extension early.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have gone for Cameron Dawson.

lamrobhero

Archie Collins the glue that holds the side together.