• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play offs.....

PINHOE RED

Isn't it great being able to watch the play offs nice & relaxed waiting to find out who we will be playing next season?

Both league 1 & 2 with no regrets & no wishing we weren't relegated. I must admit I didn't travel away at all last season so can't comment on grounds etc but would assume we'd like to play Charlton next season? They are level now so should be a good match.

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
no thanks, rather have Swindon to continue to make League One into Division One South West next year.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would rather play Charlton next season.

jase 07

no thanks, rather have Swindon to continue to make League One into Division One South West next year.
Think you mat get your wish Swindon's captain Gordon Greer has just been sendt off for a ridiculous high kick into a Charlton players chest.

Cravat

Swindon to stay down for me! 3-3 all now, though!

jase 07

Swindon to stay down for me! 3-3 all now, though!
Wouldn't be too sure, Charlton are down to ten men now !

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
both have their merits. going to be based in london next year so keen for millwall and charlton to remain in L1

PINHOE RED

Extra time then

Erico

Don't care/like milwall so I wouldn't mind charlton and swindon staying down as selfishly I see them as good away trips and decent teams.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was the pitch side announcer such a winker and all round annoying tw*t when we were there?