• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play off final TV room colours

GJW

Making my Lounge Red and White, all ready for tomorrow’s game. Come on City!! Anyone else making an ECFC shrine for the game. Me and young GJW junior will watch the game with a bowl of nibbles and a beer for me.

CityTillIDie

Looks great! I’ve got the flag hanging in the window here(y)

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Love that idea. I’m going to copy it.

Reactions: GJW

Colesman Ballz

Wonder what Irish Brian has got up to in his "Cat & Fiddle" bar over in the Emerald Isle ? :unsure:

Reactions: GJW

GJW

Love that idea. I’m going to copy it.
Think you are going to outdo me on this one. remember you said once on a thread you had loads of City shirts. Challenge on FBH. let’s be ‘avin you!

fred binneys head

I’ve just got about 10 out of the attic and am now washing them as they stink of “being in an attic for years even though they were washed before they went up there and were folded up in a sealed plastic box”.

Also got 4 scarves. And I’m going to be wearing the white shirt we won at Wembley in.

GJW

My Wife has just seen the lounge. Needless to say she is not a fan of the association football game as I am. She doesn’t like football and will never go to a game, but will ask if we won afterwards. She always does. She is City (Secret City fan)😉

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst not as good as GJW. My wife put some stuff up prior to our 2nd leg against Colchester as and my 5 year old wrote me a letter.

It remains up for tonight

Attachments

GJW

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
A forever red and white corner of Tivvy.