• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Planning application for new training ground facilities

Positive spin

With lack of transfer activity the video of the diggers in action has been the most exciting thing that’s happened on here this past week.
Any chance of Diggers episode 2 ?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
With lack of transfer activity the video of the diggers in action has been the most exciting thing that’s happened on here this past week.
No , but I heard we were thinking of signing this one.

chunkymorrinmunter

No , but I heard we were thinking of signing this one.
Or Digger Ebden. probably not match fit .

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the very outset Enviro were a very strange and dangerous choice for a project of this size but I was assured by the Trust Chair that proper due diligence had been carried out. It was not. One hopes that we have not lost too much cash as a result of this very bad decision.
I assume you must know what fue diligence was done on Enviro. Care to elaborate?

Reactions: WXF

dontpassback

As anyone in plant would know,the correct term is excavator 😀😀😀😀😀😠

Colesman Ballz

As anyone in plant would know,the correct term is excavator 😀😀😀😀😀😠
Hmm ? Nah "Excavator Ebdon" just doesn't have the same ring to it when discussing a City Legend ! :cool:

Positive spin

Hmm ? Nah "Excavator Ebdon" just doesn't have the same ring to it when discussing a City Legend ! :cool:
Digger, Excavator whatever let’s see some action

Alistair20000

I assume you must know what fue diligence was done on Enviro. Care to elaborate?
I suggest you put the question to the Trust

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just looking at the photos on the U18 match report and I can see construction vehicles in the background.

1662458067253.png

Just wondering if it's still on schedule? I copied this from the update in April '...it is expected that the offsite construction will begin this month, the site work at the training ground will take place in August, with the new building assembled at the ground in late autumn.'

tom_ecfc

Just wondering if it's still on schedule?
Not sure if on schedule, but remember it was mentioned that after the ground works were completed a few months would pass (whilst the units were being made) with nothing happening at the training ground.