• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Planning application for new training ground facilities

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This isn't the transfer thread!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes. But I'm an eternal pessimist and only one voice in 6,000, others will doubtless see things differently.

We shall see whether we are able to recruit L1 standard players to strengthen the squad and / or replace anyone who leaves. GK, DM (both essential), 2x forwards, maybe 2x full / wing backs?
Couldn't agree with you more on your concern about the budget and on our recruitment needs. Of course, hopefully our players can all adapt to Div 1 standard, in which case our recruitment needs will be fewer. Obviously the cost of the Cliff Hill development will have a knock-on effect on various budgets.

Grecian2K

No, but surely money being spent on the C&F must, at least in some way, impact upon the overall finances for the club and, by extension, the playing budget?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No, but surely money being spent on the C&F must, at least in some way, impact upon the overall finances for the club and, by extension, the playing budget?
If that's the case then I'll close the thread. Detailed discussions on who we need is not required on this thread. Budgets cam be discussed in terms of the work going out at the training fields.

iscalad

Diggers are ready to go, according to Chas.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good point. Wrist duly slapped.

IndoMike

Good point. Wrist duly slapped.
You didn't actually derail the thread and neither did I, but we did follow the derailment. If only the Mod had cut out the sauce - perhaps he was on holiday in Ruritania - therefore I feel a slap on the wrist is an overzealous sanction and would appeal.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member