• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Planning application for new training ground facilities

AndrewP

We are sure that our lease agreement of the training ground with Clifford Hills family is watertight aren't we? Thats one aspect I haven't seen mentioned yet - Spending a boatload of money improving facilities on land we only rent. Obviously Clifford Hill was City through and through, are his descendents just as devoted?
Was asked and answered at the forum!. YES!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was asked and answered at the forum!. YES!
Yes to the long lease or yes to the devotion? 😉

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes to the long lease or yes to the devotion? 😉
We have a 25 year lease, I believe. Signed a few years ago.

PeteUSA

We have a 25 year lease, I believe. Signed a few years ago.

So we are into a 25 year lease? That doesnt seem all that long to me!

Antony Moxey

So we are into a 25 year lease? That doesnt seem all that long to me!
For once I agree, 25 years seems pretty short, especially with the investment we’re about to make in the place.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
For once I agree, 25 years seems pretty short, especially with the investment we’re about to make in the place.
True. But presumably this modular building that is being built off-site, transported to the Cliff Hill and assembled there can equally be dismantled and transported elsewhere, should the need arise?

ExmouthMart

True. But presumably this modular building that is being built off-site, transported to the Cliff Hill and assembled there can equally be dismantled and transported elsewhere, should the need arise?
Apparently it’s all on wheels, so can easily be moved around and added to or moved elsewhere if necessary and all the panels are interchangeable so its truly multi purpose in its design and can evolve over a number of years to provide the facilities that are needed.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently it’s all on wheels, so can easily be moved around and added to or moved elsewhere if necessary and all the panels are interchangeable so its truly multi purpose in its design and can evolve over a number of years to provide the facilities that are needed.
Is it called a caravan?

IndoMike

Makes you wonder why it's so expensive : sounds like you could buy it at IKEA..

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
These costs quoted are they incl or excl VAT