• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

petrol to leeds?

cityno1ledgend

How much is everyone putting in there tank for the trip to leeds just out of interest.

Plus what transport? Minibus , Car , GO Kart

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
How much is everyone putting in there tank for the trip to leeds just out of interest.
I can't think of a time when i've heard a more bizarre question.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
We'll fill it up, just in case, like......
We may do the same on the way home too.

scholsey

im going to fill up 30 pound on the coach there and back!

but if i was driving would have to be 10 pound and 97 pence for way up
and 5 pound and 83 pence on way home!

(Y) glad to help!
UTC

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten

Plus what transport? Minibus , Car , GO Kart
Just below enough to make it - turns away days into a great "russian roulette" adventure that......

Mode of transport? Tank.

ECFC KARL

I will be giving £25 to chris's coaches if that counts

angelic upstart

I am walking. It is costing me £32.50 in petrol though, this is because I am bringing my petrol mower to the game too.

Poultice

Seventy seven pounds 12p to fill up, it is about a 420 mile round trip so most of that will be gone by the time I get home.

The car, a black Audi A8 which, iirc, I have only previously used twice for away games, Salisbury and York in the promotion season, not a good omen.

Grecian2K

I hope they're not putting PETROL in the 07.23 Exeter St Davids to Leeds.....if they do it probably wouldn't even reach Cowley Bridge :(

(Diesel Rools OK!! ;) )

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am walking. It is costing me £32.50 in petrol though, this is because I am bringing my petrol mower to the game too.
[y] Good work sir.

I'm putting lots of petrol in my car but it'll probably only get as far as Manchester so I'll take the unicorn on the roof rack and then ride that to Leeds once the juice runs out. Then I'll just ask someone to give me a push to get back, as it's all downhill I should be able to make it home as long as there aren't many traffic jams.

And for the record, DIESEL SUKZ :p