• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough Utd (H) Discussion Thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
....and people were writing Brown off!🤣

tom_ecfc

....and people were writing Brown off!🤣
I will add that I wasn’t writing Brown off. Just saying how long would he ‘put up’ with not playing all the time compared to under MT. Glad he’s taken that not starting at Argyle in his stride and showed the manager what he can do. Just need him to sign that new contract now!

tom_ecfc

Cowshed Grecian

Let’s get them 1250 tickets sold…Big Bank needs to be Rocking!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let’s get them 1250 tickets sold…Big Bank needs to be Rocking!
Especially when Jay Stanno scores his first Grecian goal in front of Big Bank !
UTC

denzel

Joel Randall played for the under 21s today. Not sure if that means he won't play on Saturday

Yeah, the charts are strange, this was assists in order. There is a separate chart for goals first then assists those players have. (As Collins and Kite don’t have any assists they don’t appear on the previous charts).
View attachment 9584
fbref.com is a good website for stats & can easily sort by whichever stat you want. eg Goals excluding penalties per 90mins
1667940962259.png

andrew p long

though perhaps someone could tell fibres.com that Sonny Cox isn't a midfielder!

Cowshed Grecian

Joel Randall played for the under 21s today. Not sure if that means he won't play on Saturday
Have you seen how much stick he takes from their fans…apparently we conned them out of £1m. Perhaps we might get him back on the cheap, I’d love to see him in red and white again, and live!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you seen how much stick he takes from their fans…apparently we conned them out of £1m. Perhaps we might get him back on the cheap, I’d love to see him in red and white again, and live!
It's not our fault their club didn't do due diligence before signing Joel. After all, plenty of us on here were surprised that a club were prepared to spend more than a million pounds on someone who had only played about 30 league games and had suffered two hamstring injuries in the previous season.