• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Permanent Bans

Angus

What a lovely read, while I've been away from exeweb during the pre-season I've missed out on some exciting stuff.

Is it general knowledge what WMM did to get a lifetime Exeweb.com ban?

Last edited:

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
What a lovely read, while I've been away from exeweb during the pre-season I've missed out on some exciting stuff.

Is it general knowledge what WMM did to get a lifetime Exeweb.com ban?
I can guarantee they were nowhere as serious as some of your indiscretions, Divvy.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any chance of motor returning? Just asking like.

Alistair20000

I can guarantee they were nowhere as serious as some of your indiscretions, Divvy.
So, Divvy's indiscretions are significantly more serious than those of Missy yet Divvy is allowed back and Missy is banned forever. It's a funny old world innit. :S

Silver fox

So, Divvy's indiscretions are significantly more serious than those of Missy yet Divvy is allowed back and Missy is banned forever. It's a funny old world innit. :S
Exactly, funny old world AL innit..

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
So, Divvy's indiscretions are significantly more serious than those of Missy yet Divvy is allowed back and Missy is banned forever.
Maybe those indiscretions didn't occur on Exeweb. Just a guess, I've no idea, but people seem to like to assume the worst. It's certainly a funny old world ...

Last edited: