• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tis the season to be jolly!😂😂

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone got a link for PT's post match interview??
I don't believe what the dapper one is saying here. Argyle are a shower of*******and how he just loves shoving one up their******with a giant********because they're all a total bunch of*******

Actually I haven't listened to this at all !

Ash

I don't believe what the dapper one is saying here. Argyle are a shower of*******and how he just loves shoving one up their******with a giant********because they're all a total bunch of*******

Thanks, not being lazy or anything, just ****faced ;)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
His continuous gum licking leads me to believe he's been on the chang to celebrate the victory ✌

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I only manager 30 seconds of awkward pauses and cliches before i had to switch this off. Matt Taylor may or may not be a better manager than Tis but he's certainly better at post-match interviews!

Reactions: WXF

tonykellowfan

I'm glad he is doing well at BT although it is early days.

Christ he is looking older though.

Avening Posse

I’d like him to be a success as well, football has probably changed a bit since his success days with us, and I don’t know if Rovers have the cash to back him, but I do hope he makes a success of it

grecIAN Harris

Thanks, not being lazy or anything, just ****faced ;)
'I love playing against Argiggle. I didn't quite get it at first when I was City but once I got my head around it there is nothing better. To do in my first match for Rovers against them is just a Gas'.

budegrecian

I'm glad he is doing well at BT although it is early days.

Christ he is looking older though.
What's he doing for them? Is this in addition to his role as manager of Rovers? :)

STURTZ

Another win for our ex manager, he really seems to have turned things around at Bristol Rovers. Got to say it's really handy to have a thread where we can check on his progress. Geddon Tis!