• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can see him interested in a player like Taylor. He is still only 28 and very experienced and is almost never injured.
Sounds good to me...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see him interested in a player like Taylor. He is still only 28 and very experienced and is almost never injured.
I can see Taylor staying with us for the rest of his professional career. He's not quite good enough to step up to a higher level, but is certainly good enough for this level, and appears very settled so I doubt a sideways move to a club like Rovers would be of interest. He's a true competitor and I hope he stays for the rest of his peak years.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor is rejuvenated over the past 6 weeks or so. Funny thing, form.

iscalad

Taylor is rejuvenated over the past 6 weeks or so. Funny thing, form.
Or marriage 😉

tonykellowfan

Tisdale brought him to the club. We all thought JMT was Exeter through and through and look what happened there.

If he gets offered a better deal then quite simply he will go. Footballers have to make their money while they can especially at L2 level.

STURTZ

Tisdale brought him to the club. We all thought JMT was Exeter through and through and look what happened there.

If he gets offered a better deal then quite simply he will go. Footballers have to make their money while they can especially at L2 level.
Hope he takes Sweeny as well, they seem to travel as a pair!

tonykellowfan

At the start of the season I would have said the same, but recently at CB Sweeney has been much improved and I actually hope he keeps McCardle out of the team.

Grecian Max

If all we have to worry about is Tisdale poaching JT I think we're alright :LOL:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope he takes Sweeny as well, they seem to travel as a pair!
Sweeney has been excellent of late, while McArdle looks to me like an accident waiting to happen.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sweeney has done OK however I wouldn't get carried away, he is still prone to making errors regularly, it's not like we are keeping many clean sheets.

We have conceded 7 goals in the last 4 league games. Hardly watertight is it.