• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
As are the goody two shoes brigade.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The thread's OK.

Like most threads we all see the same thing through different filters.

It did make me smile to see Tis's interview after the Wigan game described as bizarre.
It was totally straightforward.
If it was any other manager, especially a newly signed one in the EFL, saying the same stuff it would have been unremarkable.

I thought the Curo article was nicely rounded (as were many defenders during his time here).

LOG

As are the goody two shoes brigade.
🤓

I prefer sandals, me.

iscalad

🤓

I prefer sandals, me.
Bleddy hippie 😉

Rosencrantz

Bleddy hippie 😉
Not with his socks on 🙂

Grecian Max

Unless he comes in January for some of our players.
Who? They can't afford the youngsters or any of our good players and he didnt work with most of them, as thankfully MT got rid of most of the proper chaps!

tonykellowfan

I can see him interested in a player like Taylor. He is still only 28 and very experienced and is almost never injured.

Average Joe

Hopefully Tisdale will have learnt that Exeter players won't get him anywhere. Paul Buckle did it to us and got Torquay relegated. Tisdale took some good players from us to MK and that did not do him any good. I bet Boetang and Harley will be at rovers in no time

Colesman Ballz

Hopefully Tisdale will have learnt that Exeter players won't get him anywhere. Paul Buckle did it to us and got Torquay relegated. Tisdale took some good players from us to MK and that did not do him any good. I bet Boetang and Harley will be at rovers in no time
Is the pressure getting to you already? Can you not remember the correct spelling of your former players names ? :ROFLMAO:

Average Joe

Is the pressure getting to you already? Can you not remember the correct spelling of your former players names ? :ROFLMAO:
Nope. I spelt it wrong on purpose so It won't come up with me being interested on any google search bar.

Genius isn't it.