Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone got a link for PT's post match interview??
I don't believe what the dapper one is saying here. Argyle are a shower of*******and how he just loves shoving one up their******with a giant********because they're all a total bunch of*******

Actually I haven't listened to this at all !

Ash

I don't believe what the dapper one is saying here. Argyle are a shower of*******and how he just loves shoving one up their******with a giant********because they're all a total bunch of*******

Thanks, not being lazy or anything, just ****faced ;)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I only manager 30 seconds of awkward pauses and cliches before i had to switch this off. Matt Taylor may or may not be a better manager than Tis but he's certainly better at post-match interviews!

Reactions: WXF

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’d like him to be a success as well, football has probably changed a bit since his success days with us, and I don’t know if Rovers have the cash to back him, but I do hope he makes a success of it

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another win for our ex manager, he really seems to have turned things around at Bristol Rovers. Got to say it's really handy to have a thread where we can check on his progress. Geddon Tis!