• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pasoti Sponsorship

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Porky, being a financially astute chap, has secured sponsorship for Pasoti forum naming rights.

He amusingly elected to go with an organisation with close links to Argyle and have undoubtedly provided their services many times in the past. Talk about not casting the net far and wide. You couldn't make this stuff up!

THE Plymouth Argyle Fans Forum ~ Sponsored by Lameys Insolvency & Business Recovery

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewforum.php?f=30&sid=65b4873ffe2408b2c6bb5e7ed94bc2ec

(rofl)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hilarious, poor old Porky, I expect he doesn't do irony.(rofl)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Would be funny if that company went bust as well !

Alistair20000

Not very likely given the fees they charge.

Stelios

Is P*soti a busted flush? Just when you thought they couldn't get anymore lame.............

STURTZ

Some say pasoti is porkies mouthpiece which I believe must be true, given the way it has sucked up to losers like Stapleton, Ridsdale, Kagami, Brent and just about anybody that he senses may have a bob or two and might vaguely be interested in wasting it on PAFC.

Just wondering if he's offered his copious sphincter to this yank bloke yet?

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Doesn't sponsorship of Pasoti have previous in that regard ? Think that I read on ATD last season, that there was a Solicitor who shut up shop and vanished overnight ? And Target Travel found themselves in trouble too. Seems like having ties with Porky can be like "the kiss of death" on occasions !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just wondering if he's offered his copious sphincter to this yank bloke yet?
Doesn't sound like Simple Simon is quite so keen on being too close to Dorkus and the rest of his little posse.

dontpassback

Just seen on freechat a tweet from Steven shumacher getting on a plane at Manchester airport on route to Exeter with the headline “all aboard the good ship mayflower,the Argyle adventure begins”the fact that the plane belongs to FLYBE seems to have gone unnoticed by the freechat idiots !