• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Parole

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think you need to pray big time Mike
I'm working on it. I've got a hotline.

DB9

I'm working on it. I've got a hotline.
Maybe a letter as well to Santa might help? :D

Oldsmobile-88

Plus one for the government who allowed this to happen. Again.
While the Justice System is more concerned with rehabilitation rather than protecting the general public,I will have very little faith in it.

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
While the Justice System is more concerned with rehabilitation rather than protecting the general public,I have very little faith in it.
How is it possible to rehabilitate some of these freaks anyway?

DB9

How is it possible to rehabilitate some of these freaks anyway?
Some are not and those in charge have to realise this but it is down to Government to make sure any "Loopholes" are closed rather than blame previous incumbents, Don't try to score political points on either side, It only took hours after the London Bridge attack for people to have a go at one of the victims father, This man like his wife, family and all the other families of victims are grieving, People grieve in different ways and that grief in time will give way to anger, Understandable anger on why scum were allowed to be free to do this and why the authorities let them and especially those killed down

Alistair20000

While the Justice System is more concerned with rehabilitation rather than protecting the general public,I will have very little faith in it.
The first job of the State is to protected its citizens. This priority seems to have been forgotten.

Pieces of sh*t such as this count should be locked away forever.

Legohead

Banned
The father of that person murdered in London reacted with incredible restraint all things considered. I can guarantee if I were him in the same situation, there'd be some people employed by the parole board right now needing to seriously start looking over their shoulders. People need to be made accountable and punished and quite often the law doesn't provide victims and relatives of victims with either therefore an alternative must be available to us.

tavyred

The father of that person murdered in London reacted with incredible restraint all things considered. I can guarantee if I were him in the same situation, there'd be some people employed by the parole board right now needing to seriously start looking over their shoulders. People need to be made accountable and punished and quite often the law doesn't provide victims and relatives of victims with either therefore an alternative must be available to us.
The fella concerned was released automatically and without reference to a parole board Lego.

Legohead

Banned
The fella concerned was released automatically and without reference to a parole board Lego.
Yes but he shouldn't have been released and therefore somebody somewhere is accountable for his release.

IndoMike

Welsh rarebit

Last edited: