• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford Utd v Exeter City : FAC 2nd Round : MDT

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harry Kite must be wondering what he's done wrong. One of our best players against Plymouth and only started once since.
because we play with three CBs rather than a midfield anchor man? (See above)

manc grecian

Kite, Collins and one other is fine in midfield. We need another CB and a left back and possibly a striker.

The back 3 isn't good enough to leave it exposed by just playing 2 in there.

STURTZ

Not signing a left back was Matt Taylors mistake.

Red Monster

Harper must be on the way out he hasn’t kicked a ball
under GC .

arthur

Kite, Collins and one other is fine in midfield. We need another CB and a left back and possibly a striker.

The back 3 isn't good enough to leave it exposed by just playing 2 in there.
Vs Plymouth and Ipswich formation then? Only two of Nombe, Brown and Stansfield can start

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harper must be on the way out he hasn’t kicked a ball
under GC .
GC has probably said he needs the £ elsewhere or MT was right and playing budget is overspent no matter what Trust Chair says at supporters meeting ?

denzel

Agreed but we need to turn words into action especially if we have lost Jay Stansfield.
Yep, hope that the news on Jay is not too bad

manc grecian

Vs Plymouth and Ipswich formation then? Only two of Nombe, Brown and Stansfield can start
Yes, Nombe plus one other

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
How many times have we conceded 4 this season? It must be a record already.

Really poor result. I'm already starting to feel concerned.

fred binneys head

Today was worrying for me, not the result but the performance. Every single player except Jamal, Stanno and possibly Archie was utterly abject. Misplaced passes, ponderous beyond belief, telegraphed balls, missed tackles, it was embarrassing.

I genuinely don’t know what GC is going to do with them after that, he can’t just change a player or two as they were all terrible. And he didn’t cover himself in glory either, if playing Josh left midfield / up front is the answer then you’re asking the wrong question. He was awful but I at least had sympathy for him.

And sweenz can point the blame at others if he wants, but he was just as shiite as the rest of them.

I still love them all to bits, but they’ve got a lot of making up to do with me.